I think we need to contact EA and ask if they planned to come out with a skate 4 and request some features. I have a ton of features to request to them…. and I think you guys too!! 😀
PLESE FELLAZ, when you have cool ideas, don´t hesitate to write your skate 4 feature ideas in the comments below. Maybe EA is watching us here to catch up the ideas from us, ..the real skate community – So let´s collect here the coolest features for a new skate title!!
You should have a nice house that has 4 rooms:
- living room with a big flat screen to watch skate vids that you unlock as well as credits and any video recordings you saved etc. Also have on the side a magazine rack with all of the magazines you got on the front cover of to look at.
- Trophy/medals room that holds all your trophies/medals you won from competitions.
- Clothing room that holds all of the clothes the companies that you are sponsored by give you.
- Skateboard room with all the boards bought to swap when needed as well as free boards/trucks/wheels from the companies you are sponsored by.
- your backyard which is your very own highly customized skatepark built to your liking.
– – – – – –
- Boards should be able to break and when you do a pop up should show where it asks you to pick a new board from the board company your sponsored for which will have other boards you bought as well that you did not break OR buy a new board from the shop. IF you don’t have enough money for a board and you haven’t got a board sponsor yet, your filmer will loan you his board which is the stock EA Skate board that you will get in the beginning of the game. If you buy a board but your not using it you have to go to your house to get it and if it breaks you buy a new one unless you pick a free board from your sponsor.
- Each skater should have their own tweaked physics of their own to be more realistic.
- Much bigger world with more skateparks.
- Train stations should return.
- This is how the story mode should be. The objective of the game would be to become skater of the year and the way to do that would be to do competitions. First you would do some goals/local competitions/inside magazine photos then get on the cover of a skate mag. After that you will unlock maloof money cup. Beat that and you do more goals/local comps as well as you will unlock your first sponsor which is board and unlock first round of Battle at the berrics. Then after goals you do another mag cover which will unlock GVR competition. Beat that and the same thing, goals/comps/mag shoots as well as unlocking second sponsor which is trucks and second round of Battle at the berrics. After goals and the 2nd skate mag cover you will unlock dew tour. Beat that and same thing as before with the edition of Wheel sponsor and 3rd round of Batb(Which is optional but fun to do and you get money after you win final round as well as another trophy for trophy room and free gear.) After goals and 3rd skate mag cover you unlock StreetLeage which is 3 stops. First stop you have to win then some goals, unlocking shoe sponsor and 4th round of BATB. Then unlocking 2nd stop of SreetLeague. Beat that then goals/shirt sponsor and 5th round of BATB. Then unlocking 3rd and final level of StreetLeague. Beat that and you win a watch, a pair of shoes and a ring which are all covered in diamonds as well as $50,000. Then you do some more goals and the final round of BATB as well as the 4th skate mag cover. Beat BATB and you win a trophy, some free gear and $10,000 Finish off the goals with a cover of a skate mag. (You also get money and free gear for the other comps as well just forgot to mention.) Then you unlock the final competition which is X-Games. Beat that and you get $100,000, gear and trophy. You also get nominated for skater of the year (which gets you a medal) as well as a final insane trick at the X-Games you do for the cover of the latest skate mag.
- If you get skater of the year 3 times in a row which means beating the game 3 times, you unlock some cool gear, more money and some other things which I have not thought of yet.
- The competitions you unlock (not local comps) should have realistic narration. The local ones can be funny and stupid like they normally are.
- The maloof money cup/dew tour/GVR should be accessible while free roaming in open world since these are outdoor parks. SL/X-Games/BATB can still be accessible but via entering a building.
- Keep create a park but update the pieces. Have a search button when searching for parks.
- Have the filmer talk to you like in the skate 1/2 but have an option to turn it off if wanted.
- Customizable griptape.